Posted: 7 Dec 2018
We are giving away a €100 Leap Card Voucher this Christmas to make that commute to work in January just a little bit easier! If leap cards are not in use in your area don't worry - A One4All Gift Card will instead be awarded to the value of €100.
How to enter:
- Share our competition post on Facebook
- Like any of our Facebook pages/Follow us on Instagram
- Tag a friend in the comment section of the competition post on Facebook/Instagram who would love this prize
The winner will be announced on Christmas morning!
Best of luck to all who enter and Merry Christmas from the entire team at JobAlert.ie.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: JobAlert Ltd whose registered office is at Loughshinny, Skerries.
2. The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged 16 and over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above. The Competition will be run on all social media platforms.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 24th December 2018 at 12 midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entering on Facebook: Share the post, Like our Facebook page and Tag a friend in the comment section who would love this prize or yourself.
Entering on Instagram: Follow our page, Like our Post and Tag a friend in the comment section who would love this prize or yourself.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A leapcard to the Value of €100. If leap cards are not in use in your area a One4All Gift Card will instead be awarded to the value of €100.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winner will be chosen: 25th December 2018 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.