Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 74,000 people.
Abbott in Ireland
In Ireland, Abbott employs almost 3,200 people across 11 sites. Abbott has six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and Sligo and a third party manufacturing management operation in Sligo. It has commercial and support operations in Dublin and shared services in Dublin and Westport. Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of health care products including diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals. Abbott has been operating in Ireland since 1946.
Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC)
Abbott Ireland support a number of Abbott’s European businesses and are in the process of setting up a Finance SSC in Ireland (Cherrywood) to maximize the scope of services. You will be working as part of a dynamic and diverse organisation alongside outstanding people who are forward thinking, collaborative and recognised leaders in their areas. We can offer an excellent benefits package including a clear career development path. We invest in our people’s ongoing learning and professional development.
We currently have an Account Payable role in our Source to Pay function which is open to second or third level graduates looking for a career in Finance. The AP Invoice Processor/ Analyst is accountable to perform/review the day-to-day Shared Services STP operations for the region including but not limited to:
• Inputting Invoices
• updating matching files for invoice processing
• processing inventory invoices
• sending escalations to plant on any issues with processing
• Query’s and escalations for both inventory and non-inventory items
Main Responsibilities include:
• Input invoices into the relevent ERP System
• Ensure all SLA/TAT are met in relation to the inputting of invoices
• Assure processing is performed within standards and allows for service level attainment
• Assist in issue resolution with or between internal contributors or external parties to the process
• Second Level Education
• 1 years’ work experience
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication at various levels
• Attentive to detail with a propensity for continuous improvement
• Other non-SAP Platform/ERP experience a plus
• SRM / ARIBA Purchasing Platform experience a plus
Language Skills: English and other European language (Desirable but not essential)