Commercial and Business Development Department
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and Head of Commercial and Business Development
Ungraded Executive - Salary €60,000 - €70,000 (dependent on experience)
Role and purpose
- Deliver finance / accountant support and partnership for entire Commercial and Business Development business unit Dublin Bus
- Support the management team to enhance commercial awareness and increase value for money through effective budgetary management, KPI reporting and control.
- Annual coordination and completion of budgeting across the Commercial and Business Development functions; period end activities including GL account reviews, accruals, budget and forecast preparation.
- Control and reporting on relevant internal audit reports
- Ensure Commercial and Business Development business unit financial systems, procedures / processes and procurement processes are maintained in line with best professional and Corporate Governance practice
Applications are invited from candidates who have:
- Recognised qualification in accountancy
- Previous experience in a commercial accountant role
- Knowledge and experience of SAP, advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Applications can be made by submitting your CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
Shortlisting will apply.
Closing date: Sunday 21 April 2019
Data Retention and your legal rights:
Applications will be kept for 18 months in line with our Data Retention Policy
To exercise your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Acts 1988-2018,please email dataprotection@ dublinbus.ie.
Dublin Bus is an equal opportunities Employer