SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 150,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments.
This position is responsible for actively managing customer accounts, resolving customer issues, and collecting customer software renewals for support/updates on SolarWinds products.
- Responsible for accurately managing pipeline, forecasting, and committing deals daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Working with customers to resolve any issues which may be preventing them from maintaining a relationship with SolarWinds
- Working with various departments across the organisation to advocate for the customer and work together to resolve any issues
- Conduct customer calls with other internal depts in an effort to work through obstacles and resolve issues
- Review customer accounts, offer quote consolidation and co-terming when applicable.
- Verifying pricing, licenses, expiration dates with customers and resellers globally
- Customer retention, sales, or collections experience required
- Previous experience with CRM and/or ticketing software required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and track multiple issues
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Foreign language skills would be advantageous but is not essential