Job Purpose: To undertake the Customer Service process within The Panda Group ensuring that we exceed the customer expectations. Providing the next level of customer service.
Location: Millennium Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Hours of Work:
- 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday (four different shifts in rotation)
- 7am – 7pm Saturday (Rostered approx. 1 per month)
Role Context: The Customer Service Representative will work as a vital part of the Customer Service team to act as a support to the customer as they transact their business with The Panda Group.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Dealing with customer service calls from commercial customers.
- Answering questions about our organisation and providing customers with other information as required.
- Dealing with customer service queries/complaints and liaising with other departments to resolve issues.
- Process all customer related queries and requests in a timely and consistent manner
- To be prepared to work in a flexible multi skilled environment
- Work as part of a team with a positive attitude
- Professional & Friendly telephone manner
- Ideally 2+ years administration experience in a busy environment
- Knowledge retention
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Good computer skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Call centre experience (desirable)
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Proven ability to perform and remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility – the ability to respond to different tasks in other areas of the working environment
Note: You must be 18 years or over