Smiles Dental Tallaght Dental Nurse- 35 hours per week
Here at Smiles Dental Tallaght, our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a dental nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
What we’re looking for:
- Dental Nurse experience required
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE
- Strong communication skills
The role as a Dental Nurse:
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Building relationships with patients
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Making sure all equipment is sterilized and ready before procedures and treatments
- Helping reassure patients
Our offer to you:
- Good remuneration package depending on experience.
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Room for development
- Practice Manager Academy for those wanting to further their career and get into management
- Management and clinical support & guidance
- Modern surgeries and Internal opportunities available across our 470 practices in the UK and Ireland
- Modern computerized dental software system
- Opportunity to work at other practices in the local vicinity
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business, we would love to hear from you! There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.