Event Management Internship and Marketing Internship with our client Frog Prince Events
Details on their role is as follows:
What are we looking for?
An Event Management Intern and a Marketing Intern to join our team and work in our North Dublin City Studio supporting our senior wedding and event producers and the wedding design team.
Who are we?
We are experts in events and wedding industry, and we are looking for employees who would have an
enthusiasm for the wedding and event industry as well as considerable knowledge and love of their own
passions – be it, planning, design, a love for journaling, travel, a love of people etc.
What type of people work here?
We are looking for people who are mindful, engaging and clear communicators, approachable, supportive and collaborative in style. We welcome intelligence, imaginative thinking, and curiosity about the world. We are keen for our people to help us continue finding ways of turning the ordinary into extraordinary in all aspects of our business.
Frog Prince Events have work placement event management internship and marketing internship opportunities
What’s in it for you?
It is a fabulous opportunity to learn from the best, full support and guidance from our team will be given with exposure to the luxury wedding market and some of the most stylish corporate events.
• Dealing with clients in person or via telephone & email and responding to all requests in a professional & timely manner whilst endeavouring to convert every call into a sale.
• To log all event enquiries in line with our standard operating procedures.
• Clarification of all details pertaining to an event in writing in advance of the event and in line with standard procedures.
• Draft décor proposals and develop floor plans and photo inspiration boards as requested by the account manager
• Source and book all relevant décor materials and 3rd party suppliers as directed by the account manager
• Effectively communicate client’s expectations and requests accurately to the team.
• Ensure that all quotes and contracts are accurate and presented to each client to the agreed company
• Providing support to the account manager as needed.
• Providing support in other areas of the business as necessary including but not limited to front office and event management
• Contributing to the company’s culture and ethos
• Getting stuck in on the ground as required
• Working as part of a team on large projects
The internship is for a minimum of 6 months as standard but duration and frequency (full time)
We’re a tightly knit team of event fanatics who have come together to deliver excellence across a plethora of varied events for our clients. We pride ourselves on innovation, creativity and hard graft, while still having fun along the way.
We’re looking for enthusiastic self-starters who’re ready to work in a fast, dynamic and often-changing
environment and are eager to break into the events industry. We take pride in upskilling our staff so get
involved and learn how events work from the other side of the fence.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Eager to Learn
• Well Presented
• Prompt and dependable
• Flexible with regards hours
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Basic understanding of Excel / Google Sheets
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly Organised
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to go the extra mile
• Have an understanding of the importance of delivering high-level service
Candidates with the below will have an advantage:
• 1+ years’ experience in event industry an advantage
• A positive outlook
Hours of Work: 9am – 5.30pm, 5 days per week, in the main Monday to Friday but the successful applicant may be required to work weekends on request
Dress Code: Smart Professional Dress Required
Address of Internship:
Frog Prince Limited
(located at Howth Junction Dart Station)
Howth Junction Business Centre
The closing date for applications is Friday the 12th of July 2019