Rose Construction Limited are hiring a Health & Safety Officer in a Part time or full time role to join our successful team, The role will be based in Cork City and the successful candidate will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety within the company.
- Conducting regular, formal site audits a carrying out inspections as directed in the Safety Management System
- Ensuring that record of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority for the project and all incident / accident reporting and to conduct inspector site visits as required by the Health & Safety Authority
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment required for all Employees
- Assisting Site Management in compiling cost records and forecasts for all issues associated with Health &
- Safety including, but not limited to, contra charges, training, purchases, etc
- Serving as company representative as Site meetings;
- Organizing and chairing the Safety Meetings for Sub-Contractors personnel
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statement sand required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required
- Advising / assisting Site Management in drafting and communicating Method Statements
- Compiling, updating and communication site Emergency Plans
- Making sure First Aiders are available, that an adequate quantity of First Aid supplies is in stock and that all relevant Certs are updated
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.