Fully Qualified HGV Mechanic
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Carry out fault diagnosis, service, maintenance and repair of Company vehicles.
• To work as part of a team, maintaining a good working relationship between colleagues.
• To adhere to correct working procedures, highlighting any errors or safety issues promptly to Management
• To keep the working area clean and tidy, reporting any Health and Safety issues promptly
• Report faulty facility / equipment promptly
• To participate in training and development programmes as required by the Company
• To undertake any other duties or activities as required
• 2+ years post HGV apprenticeship experience or equivalent required
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently under challenging time constraints
• HGV / PSV licence an advantage
About the company
Fleet plan Hire Ltd was founded in 2004 and has grown consistently year on year nationwide.
We have a vast and varied customer base ranging from FMCG Groups to pharmaceutical, Engineering, Security, Transport & Logistic customers nationwide.