The Project Coordinator is responsible for the co-ordination of gas, water and electricity projects ensuring they are completed timely and accurately in accordance with the MAXIMeyes standards.
- Timely and accurate completion of applications for the provision of new supplies, upgrades and service alternations
- Communicate proactively to line manager any issues or delays and if necessary, assess and outline their impact upon deadlines to all key stakeholders
- Manage client expectations around project delivery to ensure positive experience and if necessary, escalate to line manager any correspondence that affects the commercial viability or risk profile of projects
- Responsible for ensuring the CRM system is fully updated and that all data entered is a truthful and accurate reflection of the facts
- Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems (Electricity, Gas and Water; Installs, diversions, disconnections)
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and agents to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
- Support the wider needs of the business as required
Requirements and prospects
- Strong interest in project management
- Understanding or interest in utility connections
- Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to manage and prioritise high work loads
- Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face
- Capable of coordinating a number of complex utility connection projects
- Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
- Highly motivated with a persuasive and charismatic personality
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Be willing to engage compassionately
- Strive for excellence
- Significantly exceed customer expectations
- Use our business to make positive change
Minimum qualifications are English, maths and ICT GSCE’s level A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company’s supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Do not contact the employer directly; failing to adhere to this will see your application automatically withdrawn.