GP Partner required to join well established practice in Killarney. Due to expansion we are now hiring. We have an excellent and supportive clinical and administrative team, who are friendly, well organized and very efficient. We are committed to offering a work life balance. We are a close-knit, well-organised and cohesive practice with a friendly working environment, quality care. The successful applicant(s) will work independently but with the opportunity to influence the future direction of the Practice.
Who we’re looking for?
- An experienced, confident GP with ideally 2 years recent experience , although we would also consider applicants with less experience .
- A professional manner - your caring nature should extend across patients and colleagues
- Great time management and flexibility
- Demonstrating clinical excellence, and professionalism across the role
- Being an excellent communicator - verbally and in writing
- Taking pride in your work and in doing the best job you can
- Someone who is motivated and driven to join our forward thinking team of health care professionals
- The post would suit a GP seeking to have influence over his/her day-to-day and longer term working environment.
What will you get in return?
- We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits
- Hours available are flexible in the number of days and hours worked in a week and we would encourage applications from full and part time working pattern options. There may be a possibility to cover an on-call rota out of hours.
- If you enjoy a wide spectrum of clinical work, continuity of care, learning new skills and working with highly motivated people then you should give this job serious consideration.
- There are opportunities to develop your skills in your area of choice.