Administrator required for a Construction Company
About the company
MDY Construction, is a main contractor and are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Senior management teams
- First point of contact for administrative duties, including manning a generic email account and filing all relevant documents from that email account accurately
- Preparing documents such as meeting agendas in advance of meeting
- Working with Senior management on tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires, including ensuring the accurate delivery of pre quals and tender documents in line with requirements
- Work with finance on vehicle Fleet management
- Liaising with procurement on non-material purchases for site such as stationery, fuel
- Taking and distributing minutes, agendas and rotas of meetings
- Attending training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Any other work as required by the Senior Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within Construction Environment is a strong advantage
· Ability to Multi Task and work as a team player
· Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
· An understanding of property maintenance
· Strong computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Word
· Friendly and approachable communication manner
A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.