Boyne Hill House Estate is a private events centre based in Co. Meath dedicated to maintaining high-quality five-star standards in every aspect of our business.
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time overnight operations supervisor with a friendly outgoing personality to join our management team. A hands-on approach is essential, and the successful candidate will exhibit excellent self-motivation and organisational skills. As overnight operations supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring our excellent standards are continued through the night, whilst maintaining a safe and secure working environment for your colleagues and guests visiting the estate.
Duties will include;
– Monitor bar and customer operations including the service of late refreshments, and assist in bar and beverage services
– Ensure security and emergency policies are adhered to and undertake security and fire walks on a regular basis
– Maintain high cleanliness standards throughout the complex including lavatory facilities
– Be on-hand to assist with guest queries in person and via telephone
– Check-in guests as required and have full knowledge of reservation procedures
– Prepare function and meeting rooms as required by the events calendar
– Have flexibility in relation to working hours and rotas
– Assist the management team in improving the appearance and standards of the estate
The successful candidate will;
– Exhibit a good-natured honest and approachable character
– Have a proven track record for high quality customer service
– Have at least 2 year’s Bar / Night-Porter experience in a four star hotel or higher
An up-to-date PSA licence, first aid certificate, and manual handling certificate is not essential provided the candidate is willing to undertake relevant training.
Keep searching, here's