Main Purpose -
The primary role of the Orders Office Administrator is to ensure that the precise daily bake is ordered, taking into account existing stock, shortages and overs. The Orders Office Administrator will also be responsible for ensuring that all overs are evenly distributed across all routes and the required stock adjusted accordingly.
Key Areas -
Order administration duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Stock Reporting – product analysis, sackage reports, returns reports on a daily and weekly basis.
- Monitoring Despatch Performance – Daily and weekly reports on delivery times shorts etc.
- Daily KPI’s Reporting ie. Yields,breakages etc.
- Control of Shortages/Overs – through daily physical stocktakes and distribution to reduce wastage.
- Productivity Optimisation – through control of production in conjunction with operations manager
- Customer Satisfaction – through proper administration and ability to promote product to new and existing customers.
- System Administration – through supervision of stock movements within the system and reporting of any error occurrence to the relevant personnel.
Personal Skill Set –
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate:
- Ownership of responsibilities and issues, work will on own initiative.
- A clear understanding of the market place and the Food industry, an advantage.
- An understanding of ERP systems and processes, also an advantage
- Strong people and problem solving skills.
- Proficient is Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi task, good customer service important and ability to work efficiently in a busy office environment.
Weekend work on a rotation basis organised with work colleagues.