Boles Hire Ltd are currently looking to hire a Dynamic Individual to work as part of our busy Accounts Department team, for our ever-expanding plant hire business.
Job Title: Accounts Administrator – Location Meath
Working as part of a busy team, this position will include the following responsibilities:
- Posting and allocating of payments to debtor’s accounts
- Resolve any customer queries and ensure that outstanding invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Supporting the collections department and dealing with any queries relating to payments
- Reconciliation of Debtors Accounts
- Meeting month-end deadlines.
- Administration of weekly payroll
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested
To be considered for this position, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years accounts experience
- An accountancy related qualification is desirable
- Strong IT skills, excellent communication and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Experience in Payroll
- Ability to bring a task to completion
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team
- Previous experience working in hire environment.
- Experience of RCT Requirements
Job Types: Part-Time/Full Time / Permanent Position
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Please submit your CV by email only.
Closing Date: 18th January 2019