Part-time Legal Secretary required in Dunshaughlin. Previous experience working in a law firm preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Production of legal documents, briefs and correspondence;
- Dictaphone typing;
- File maintenance, scanning and diary management;
- General office administration, answering the telephone and liaising with clients.
- A high level of computer proficiency and familiarity with MS Office, particularly Outlook and Word;
- Experience with using Cortbase case management system or equivalent would be beneficial;
- Fast and accurate typing skills;
- A good work ethic and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role an advantage.
Alternating 2 days per week on Week 1 then 3 days per week on Week 2.
Apply with CV and cover letter.
Closing date for applications is 21 June 2019 at 5pm.