Qualified Personal Trainers Required – Black Rose Gym, Skerries, Co. Dublin
Brand new, state of the art gym beside the sea in Skerries requires friendly, outgoing personal trainers to join their team. Opening Monday November 26th, 2018!
Ideal candidates must have;
- A recognised gym qualification – NCEF, NCESH, ITEC or equivalent.
- Studio Instruction and Personal Training qualification.
- Personal Training Insurance.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Ability to engage with gym members and provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team and have flexibility around working hours.
- Instruct a range of different classes from our timetable.
- Build a personal training client base.
- Maintain the gym floor and facilities.
Some unique perks on offer (such subject to terms and conditions) such as;
• Personal Training of your own clients can be carried out during your shifts.
• Freedom to run your own Boot Camps or Group Transformation Classes.
• On average will only be required to teach around 5 Gym Classes per week.
We’d really like to hear from people who are as passionate and enthusiastic about the health & fitness industry as we are and who have previous experience helping everyday people to achieve their health & fitness goals.
So, if you feel you’re perfect for this role and want to take the next step, please click APPLY now!