Paragon Security Services Ltd is seeking to hire Security Officers for the Dublin area. These are part time and full time permanent positions that will suit organised and energetic individuals who have previous security experience and excellent customer service skills.
Hours: Shift Work
Terms: Part-Time or Full-Time Permanent
· To provide a professional service and ensure total customer satisfaction
· Report all incidents, accidents and emergencies
· Regular Health & Safety Checks
· To provide an open and consistent communication interface between the Client and Management.
· Using identification and access systems
· To be fully aware of all emergency and evacuation procedures
· To be able to complete basic Fire Fighting and Fire prevention procedures
· To successfully manage difficult situations whereby you may be required to protect and defend the client’s property and assets
· Dealing with conflict and diffusing situations
· Dealing with emergencies and liaising with Gardaí if necessary
· Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
· General security duties
· Ability to provide excellent customer service
· Fluent English essential
· Corporate security experience is beneficial
· Must have a PSA Security licence
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Accountability and Role Ownership
· Practical and logical approach to problem solving.
· Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively
To apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep searching, here's