Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa are currently recruiting the role of Senior Spa Therapist to join our Award Winning Spa. The Spa at Aghadoe Heights Hotel has a reputation for excellence and offers a range of luxury treatments.
- To ensure an excellent standard of Guest Care, Service and Professionalism are achieved at all times
- To deliver the highest level of consistent Spa Therapy at all times, to ensure all our guests leave feeling pampered, having received a memorable 5 star Spa Experience
- To upsell Spa Treatments, by promoting our products.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of each guest at all times in all areas of the Spa
- To ensure that every guest receives an efficient, friendly and personalised service
- Work well as part of the Team
- Work towards achieving targets
- To ensure that the working environment is maintained to the utmost cleanliness
- To be flexible in regard to working hours, including weekends.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Senior Spa Therapist
- Must be ITEC/CIBTAC and or CIDESCO qualified
- Experience in massage treatments, body treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures
- Retail sales experience is essential
- Voya experience is desirable but not essential
- A passion for your job, and the desire to progress.
Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa is a proud member of the Irish Hotel Federation Quality Employer Programme, and winner of the IHF Quality Employer 2018 and we are committed to career progression and development for motivated people in all departments. We aim to nurture a positive team spirit and enjoyable work environment through a committed focus of mutual respect and trust.