POSITION: In - Direct Manufacturing Technician
LOCATION: Alps Alpine Millstreet
CLOSING DATE: 8th August 2019
Reporting to the Technical Team Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repairs of equipment across the factory. The successful person will be required to comply with standard procedures to test and repair equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
· Locate and diagnose failures, replace defective components and perform basic troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
· Complete and document maintenance activities using Main saver CMMS.
· Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
· Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
· Provides general maintenance support as designated by Technical Team Lead.
· Maintains and reviews existing maintenance tasks and procedures to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
· Reports to Technical Team Lead accurately on all equipment downtime.
· Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with Technical Team Lead.
· Complies with all safety regulations.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and 3 cycle shift.
Skills & Experience required:
· Minimum Level 7 Technical qualification
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing industry.
· Must be able to provide solutions for moderately complex to semi-routine problems.
· Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety regulations.
· Must be able to exercise judgment within generally well-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
· Excellent verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
· Experience with Main saver CMMS, or equivalent, would be an advantage.
· Ability to lead others, delegate, set tasks and work as part of a team.