***VALHALLA WICKLOW EXTRAS CASTING UPDATE 2020***
Hi folks! Thursday's (12th March) Extras Casting day at the 'Parkview Hotel', Newtown Mount Kennedy, Co. Wicklow HAS NOW BEEN MOVED TO THE STUDIO IN ASHFORD.
The new address for the Casting is 'Ashford Film Studios, Ballyhenry, Ashford, Co. Wicklow.' Parking is available in the studio so please check in at the security gate where you will be directed towards the car park then on to the Stage, that we will use for the casting/photographs. All other times/details in the process will remain the same. Please allow plenty of time for parking etc.
Monday, 16th March WILL STILL GO AHEAD ahead at the Liberty hall Theatre, in Dublin city centre.
WICKLOW CASTING- THURSDAY 12TH MARCH 2020, ASHFORD FILM STUDIOS, BALLYHENRY, ASHFORD, CO. WICKLOW ANYTIME BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM.
DUBLIN CASTING - MONDAY 16TH MARCH 2020, LIBERTY HALL THEATRE, EDEN QUAY, DUBLIN 1, ANYTIME BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM.
PLEASE EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Apologies for any inconvenience!
To apply, people should come along anytime between the hours stated, more details below…
WHAT WE ARE AFTER…
Appearances…men & women from all ethnic backgrounds, bone thin, medium or broadly built, sporty types, tall, short, long & short hair, bald men & women, naturally coloured hair or be prepared to dye it, no beards and full length beards down to your knees, grunge looks, undercuts, punk styles, amputees, crooked or missing teeth.
Skills…Artisan and Skilled Crafts People, Sword & Axe, Military Trained, Marching, Archers, Blacksmiths, Farmers, Bakers, Fishmongers, people with quirky, unusual, weird & wonderful looks and skills…stand out from the crowd? Even if you think you don’t, we would love to see you there anyway!!!
There will be FEATURED & SPECIAL EXTRA roles too & WE WILL be casting people on the day
You DO NOT necessarily need to have had any previous experience to apply.
Remember, THIS IS NOT A DEFINITIVE LIST OF APPEARANCES, PHYSIQUES, SKILLS OR HAIRSTYLES OR BEARDS, we wish to see all types of adults!
-You should LIVE LOCALLY (IRELAND) to be considered & have a work visa/pps number!
-You DO NOT need an appointment and can turn up anytime between the hours stated
-To apply, you do need to attend
-You will be asked to fill out an application form, which we will give you upon arrival
-We will take a photo of each person at the stated venues, after you fill out your application form
-Please only attend if you wish to apply, time is limited and we want to give everyone genuinely wishing to apply a chance.
-You will be asked to leave if you are just hanging out with friends!
- The process will only take about 20x mins when you get into the venue
-You DO need to be a full time resident and living in Ireland with a working visa and PPS number
- You DO need to be 18yrs + to attend the open casting days.
-We will not call anyone from outside of Ireland so please DO NOT travel to our open casting if you DO NOT FIT THE CRITERIA!
-We will be filming mostly in Wicklow & Dublin areas.
- When we call for work/fittings, notice can sometimes be very short so availability should be good
-Please be prepared and arrive with knowledge of your measurements e.g. your Height, Chest, Dress, Shoe sizes etc. as you will be asked to put all these details on the application form
-You do not need to bring an additional CV or Headshots along, but we will accept them if you wish
- Filming will begin April 2020
- All jobs are casual/temporary
- You will be hired directly by the production, Valhalla will not be connected to any other agency or social media page
- If you arrive late to the open casting we cannot permit entry as we have only hired the venues out for a set amount of hours and need to vacate the premises at said times.
- If selected, we may call people anytime between now and end of filming
- When called, we will discuss dates of filming and rates of pay with people and ask you to come out to the studio for fittings before your 1st day of filming
- To give yourself a better chance. Please fill out the application forms fully and correctly, include name, telephone numbers etc!
For further info, please email: email@example.com
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.