1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Motor Vehicle Technician
Dennehy Motors have a great opportunity for a 1st / 2nd Year Apprentice Technician to join our team at our busy dealership in Blanchardstown.
REQUIREMENTS WHILE TRAINING
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Will be required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards
- Will have a full clean driving licence / Or in the process of qualifying to drive (3months leeway MAX)
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Be willing to partake in any training required
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To service repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
- To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
- To complete administrative procedures (including warranty) relating to service and repair work.
- To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- To undertake vehicle road tests.
- To attend dealership and manufacturers’ training programmes.
- To carry out service and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and dealership quality standards.
- To achieve laid down efficiencies and productivity targets.
- To strictly observe the documentation requirements and administrative/reporting procedures.
- To strictly observe dealership Health and Safety regulations.
- To contribute to good team spirit and the achievement of departmental objectives.
- To take care of dealership equipment and tools.
- To ensure that the personal tool kit is maintained at an appropriate level.
- To read and understand manufacturer and dealership technical bulletins.
In line with Solas guidelines
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!