Clannad Medical Centre are on the lookout for two Medical Secretaries on a full-time and part-time permanent basis Monday to Friday.
- Monday to Friday
- You must have minimum 2-5 years’ experience as a Medical Receptionist or Administrator, preferably in a GP Practice.
- Socrates experience is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities of the Medical Secretary :
- General admin duties including scanning reports, test results and correspondence, photocopying and filing
- Registering new patients & creating charts
- Preparing new appointments and pre-treatment packs
- Booking and confirming patient appointments by phone or email
- Preparing charts for doctors clinics
- Liaising with doctor re patient queries
- Managing doctor’s schedule as appropriate
- Dealing with patient queries by phone or email on a daily basis
- Processing patient medical records
- Providing reception cover for daily breaks/annual leave as required, which includes taking payments and issuing receipts
- Emailing results to GP’s/clinics
- Covering and preparing other doctors clinics when secretaries are on annual leave
- Supporting with administrative tasks
- Supporting and building customers numbers within the practice
What are we looking for?
- A motivated individual who has the ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and interpersonal skills
- IT proficient with MS office skills
- A reliable individual with strong understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent office administration and organisational skills
- Professional and friendly manner
- Excellent typing skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to manage patient needs in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- On-site parking
Full training will be provided upon commencement. Applicants not meeting this criteria will be rejected.
Salary will depend on experience.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and cover note today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.