We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team at the Eyre Square Hotel. If you are passionate about Customer Service and have a desire to progress, then we would love to hear from you.
The Ideal F&B Supervisor Candidate must:
- Be enthusiastic, customer focused & have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have extensive knowledge of beer and cocktails & the ability to upsell.
- Have the ability to lead and encourage a team.
- Have a “can do” attitude & the ability to work on own initiative.
- Encourage development and motivate the team.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality with excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to take direction and lead in a customer focused environment.
- Be available to work evenings, weekends & holiday periods.
- Have fluent English
- 2 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role essential.
Main Responsibilities of F&B Supervisor:
- Ensure the smooth running of all F&B operations.
- Serve guests in a prompt & courteous manner
- To ensure that the outlets are set up and stocked according to the business requirements
- To be fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or specials
- To comply with all laws governing the sale of alcohol.
- To ensure the Hotel Service standards adhere to all times.
- To work a flexible shift pattern and rotate through the various areas of the Food and Beverage Department if required.
- To have a clear understanding of Food & Beverage menus.
- To ensure all cleaning schedules are adhered to on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To accept a flexible work schedule in line with guest needs.
- To provide support in other areas of the hotel if required to do so.
- Ensure all the bar team adhere to systems and procedures as outlined in the standards of procedures manual
- Ensure all stock is rotated and stored in a safe manner
- Ensure all bars are prepared for set up in advance of each shift and in accordance with relevant standards of procedure
- Ensure that all staff arrive to work on time and in correct uniform and name badge as per the weekly rota
- Develop, train and coach bar staff to the standards required in accordance with the standards of procedures manual.