An excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years supervisory experience in a similar property.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- To provide a warm and professional welcome to all guests.
- Striving for customer satisfaction at all times while on duty.
- To motivate, train and build a strong team.
- To ensure all F&B team are in the correct, clean uniform with name badge while on duty.
- Have an excellent knowledge of restaurant and bars, working closely with the chef in designing menus and implementing new ideas.
- Have a good knowledge of front office procedures, helping out in this area when required to do so.
- To be responsible for the daily cleaning and tidiness of the Restaurant / Bar areas.
- To ensure that the Restaurant / Bar preparation is completed in advance of service times.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care.
Excellent attention to detail and focus on customer service is required as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within a fast paced environment.