The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA)
As a result of the ongoing development at the ISPCA, we are recruiting for a part-time Animal Care Assistant at the Equine Rescue Centre, Dromsligo, Mallow, Co. Cork.
ISPCA Animal Care Assistant (part-time)
· Excellent knowledge and experience handling canines and equines plus stable management is required.
· Experience caring for and rehabilitating sick, injured and traumatised animals.
· Good basic level of education, ideally a third level qualification in a related discipline.
· Must be proactive, flexible and willing to work as part of a team based on a seven day rostered system.
· Excellent communication, organisational, and computer skills necessary.
· Good customer service skills and experience working with members of the public required.
· Experience operating a tractor/quad for on-going land and grass management.
· Full clean driving licence is required plus a licence to tow a horsebox.
· Applicants should have a keen interest and experience working within an animal welfare environment.
Candidates should apply by emailing a current CV along with a covering letter by clicking the apply now button below. Please outline how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements for this role and quote reference number ACAM0919 on your application.
A job description is available for download here.
The closing date for applications is strictly 5pm on Friday 20th September 2019.
Registered Charity Number 20008723, CHY5619