Smiles Dental Dundrum
A unique opportunity to join our Patient Care Team in a reception role.
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent patient experience in a great practice environment, and this is particularly important for our reception team.
- Greeting & addressing all patients/visitors in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring every first impression is first class.
- Answering all calls in an efficient manner, assisting with any inquiries whilst ensuring the level of service on the telephone and at the front desk is exceptional.
- Managing appointment bookings for a team of 15+ general and specialist dentists.
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Dealing with multiple insurance providers.
- Supporting the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Dental/Medical/Hotel front of house experience an advantage.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Personable and professional with great customer focus
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible working pattern
- Fluent English both verbal and written
Our offer to you:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
- Practice Manager and Operations Manager Academy for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts with over 7000 retailers.
- A friendly progressive working environment.
- Full training and uniforms provided.