MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe.We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As MURAL’s Head of Product - Growth you will:
- Own the end to end process of customer activation, virality, and conversion to payer in the self-serve offering.
- Manage and build a group of product teams focused on Onboarding, Activation, and monetization in the self-serve offering.
- Influence the pricing strategy in the self-serve offering.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing, Head of Product, and Head of Data to define and execute successful initiatives that drive membership growth via retention, engagement, and virality.
- Define the Product Growth strategy, and own MURAL’s Product Growth models and loops.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Product Management, Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, BizOps, DevOps, and QA
- Mentor and guide product managers, helping to develop their product management skills.
- Communicate regularly with our customers and partners.
- Understand the competitive landscape, to ensure we’re on top of the latest patterns that work in other products.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 8+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS or B2C product.
- Experience building and leading teams of product managers focused on growth and monetization.
- Proven track record running A/B tests, understanding customer needs, launching successful features, communicating results, and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Experience working in a high-growth company with fast-paced decision making processes.
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- Experience running experiments and building growth models.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for design
- A good sense of humor
Ideally you have...
- You have experience in Design Thinking and design methods expertise
- You have worked with remote collaboration software.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.