Prospects and clients we serve: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport and many more.
- Manage all Recruitment activities for new linguistic suppliers for all accounts
- Manage targeted recruitment drives that arise for specific locales and / or specific verticals working with the Sales and Production Teams.
- Continually develop creative ways to source new suppliers
- Identify suppliers who meet targeted guidelines, negotiate rates and other work arrangements with new suppliers and identify opportunities to develop strategic pricing models
- Make sure there is a queue of pre-selected suppliers that are suitable for future (short to long term) testing depending on constantly changing needs
- Maintain awareness of industry standards, practices, tools and resources regarding suppliers and propose revisions to company direction, operation and policies accordingly
- Assist sales staff with client proposals and tenders
- Evaluate and maintain data integrity of vendor databases, records, templates, instructions, training materials, procedures and other documents relating to new vendors
- Test and qualify new vendors/freelancers as required.
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Minimum 2-3 years localization and/or Vendor Management experience
- Advanced English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Critical thinking, resourceful, data analysis
- Coaching skills
- Ability to build effective supplier relationships
- Keeping abreast of industry developments
What you will get from this experience?
- Negotiable salary
- 13th and 14th salary based on performance: July and December.
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Continuous learning: virtual library, training knowledge center, coaching.
- Having flexibility, while working remotely