Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners. We are currently recruiting a Administrative Assistant on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, based in Mallow, Co. Cork .
To provide administrative and systems support to ensure the daily operation of all services provided by Munster Bovine. To ensure that the company meets all our customer needs and that best practice is maintained throughout all activities.
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Ensure all appropriate information from incoming calls, emails, mail is correctly and completely entered into the CRM system or appropriate system as required.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution of customer interactions, process customer accounts, amend corrections and file documents.
- Manage lodgments of cheques, Visa payments and assist in cash collection tasks.
- Assisting posting supplier invoices and answering invoice queries.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all service request are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt
- General administration work: filing (hard & soft), photocopying, scanning, binding, recording of timesheets, generation of customer statements and reports as required.
- Ensure reports sent to customers are accurate and information is correct.
- Follow up and reconciliation of all incoming documentation and information to support effective close out of all open / outstanding tasks
- Working with colleagues and other departments within the company to ensure all processes and procedures are updated and reflect the most efficient methods in performing tasks
- Actively promoting Milk Recording, Herd Health, AI and all other service of the Company
- Ensure that the role is carried out pro-actively with energy, commitment, professionalism and discretion, quickly adapting to the position
- Ensure adhoc project timelines are followed and delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure all parties are kept up to date on adhoc project progress
- During our peak season – weekend cover will be required.
- Any other duties as assigned by your line manager to include support to other areas of the Administration Team and reception cover as required
Applicants for this position must have:
- A recognized office administration training course or a relevant third level degree.
- A minimum of two year’s relevant post qualification experience.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced office environment, multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- CRM system experience an advantage.
- Microsoft Office in particular Excel.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Please note this is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, based in Mallow, Co. Cork .
The closing date for applications is Friday the 2nd of October 2020