Applications are invited for the position of Admissions Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the booking & admission of a scheduled patient is a seamless experience for the patient, the hospital and the Consultant and reflective of an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
Post: Full-time 12 month fixed term position, working on a rotational roster basis to include weekend work
Salary: Clerical Grade IV
Hours of work: 37 per week, flexibility around working days and times is an inherent part of this role
The position would suit a self-motivated person with an ability to work effectively as part of a team. You must have a good telephone manner, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be flexible, hard-working and efficient. Attention to detail is paramount in this role.
• Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• Have a minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration function
• Previous secretarial / administrative experience in a healthcare setting would be advantageous
• Previous Cash Handling experience
• Strong relationship building skills and customer service orientated
• Previous experience using Patient Management Systems is desirable
• A good working general knowledge of private health insurance claims and billing is desirable
• Be willing to carry out specific tasks relevant to the role as assigned by the Site Leader Patient Access
• To practice within and support the Bon Secours Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
Informal enquiries to: Mandy Duggan, Site Leader Patient Access email@example.com
Application by way of Covering Letter and Curriculum Vitae should be forward to:
Linda O Grady
Bon Secours Hospital Limerick at Barringtons
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm November 26th, 2020
Applications may be sourced from existing referrals / CVs on file.
A Panel may be formed to fill future vacancies.
Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Limerick!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.