Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for ensuring the efficient and professional delivery of customer`s online/telephone shopping orders. Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Previous experience as a delivery driver is desirable
• Full clean driver`s licence is essential
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
• Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Deliver customer`s online/telephone shopping orders to different addresses in a specified region
• Load, unload, prepare and operate a delivery vehicle
• Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience
• Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
• Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday the 9th of February 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Limerick!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job