We are looking for a Compliance Officer to support, maintain and continually improve the way we manage ISO’s and other required standards, procedures and protocols.
• Prepare for audits by compiling and analysing internal and external information, and gathering evidence relating to ISO 9001.
• Support and coordinate, maintain and improve compliance standards for the above accreditations.
• Provide support, for external audits initially, with the view that these will then become the responsibility of the role in terms of leading on them.
• Undertake internal audits based on a calendar schedule to ensure compliance is maintained and areas for improvement identified.
• Create, review and improve standard procedures/protocols and documents in line with current legislation, ethical and best practice requirements. Implement and communicate resulting changes throughout the business to ensure appropriate engagement and compliance.
• Ensure compliance with legal requirements by keeping up to date with existing and evolving legislation and advising management on any actions needed to maintain compliance, utilising the tools and websites available.
• Manage and maintain the Document Control System; ensuring all policies, procedures and other Company documentation is relevant, up to date and accessible for all employees.
• Log and co-ordinate other appropriate parties in managing the critical events and complaints
• Co-ordinate and manage the customer satisfaction surveys received, following up with other parties when feedback requires further action
• Support management and take the lead where necessary on specific projects.
• Provide assistance across the business, respond to queries and ad hoc requests for information.
• Undertake all other reasonable tasks as assigned to you by the management team.
25 days holiday
• Experience in coordinating, supporting or managing some of the Accreditations listed above
• Auditing experience
• Diligence and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and in a small team
• Exemplary customer services skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines for project-based work
• Desire and confidence to develop within the role, using personal skills and experience to support the department’s growth.
• Good communication
• Excellent customer service skills
Hours of work: 8.30-5.00 or 9.00 to 5.30
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV & cover note today
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.