To supervise test candidates in order to ensure the efficient invigilation and execution of tests at Prometric test centres.
We currently have one position on offer to cover both Limerick and Ennis Test Centres, as outlined below.
Please note that on occasion, based on business need, you may be required to do additional hours. This is a 3-month fixed term contract. 1 Part time position – 18 hours per week.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To receive test candidates and test centre visitors upon arrival.
- To take required security/verification precautions of test candidates on arrival by checking identification and confirming license entitlement, eligibility, etc.
- To monitor candidates by performing regular walk-throughs whilst they are taking tests, in order to ensure a secure testing environment.
- To sign test candidates in/out of the testing room.
- To file irregularity reports for unusual situations or complaints.
- To provide security at the testing facility by ensuring all locks and security systems are properly used. The TCA may also be responsible for holding keys to the testing facility.
- To operate computer hardware and other test centre equipment.
- To support operations and technical personnel with data communications.
- To operate a DVR, digital camera, telephone system, and alarm system as and when required.
- To actively participate in Prometric quality assurance, audit programs and other company exercises and initiatives as a flexible team player.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Test Centre
- To ensure a safe work environment and to proactively highlight any health & safety issues.
- To complete TCA accreditation exams and take part in training sessions as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Flexibility regarding hours and covering in other test centers if required.
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to meet commitments
- Responsiveness to management requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to operate as part of a team.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Limerick!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job