LOCATION: University of Limerick
REPORTS TO: Executive Dean, Kemmy Business School
CONTRACT TYPE: 3 year Fixed Term Contract
SALARY SCALE: €38,545 - €56,204 p.a.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 14th April 2021, 12 noon, Irish Standard Time
Please confirm that you are currently eligible to work in Ireland. Applications by candidates who are not eligible to work in Ireland will not be processed.
The Digital Marketing Officer will support the strategic priorities of the KBS across its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and its research and engagement. Under the direction of the Executive Dean, the person appointed will be responsible for implementing a digital marking strategy for the KBS and working with faculty and professional services to improve the reach and reputation of KBS across multiple stakeholders.
This role is an opportunity for a successful candidate to apply their digital marketing skills to deliver audience-focused, data-driven engagement activities to support the Business School’s strategic aims. The post holder will be responsible for overseeing a range of engagement activities, including digital campaigns for our MBA, Centre for Project Management, Management Development Unit, individual programmes, and multi-programme campaigns, running social media channels, delivering digital videos and events, and running digital marketing campaigns to effectively engage target audiences. The Digital Marketing Officer will work closely with colleagues on business development, student recruitment, and enhancing the reputation of the KBS. Working closely with key colleagues across the organisation to create compelling content that enhances KBS’s messaging, including all forms of digital, video, audio, and photography, the post holder will play a key role in raising the visibility of the KBS brand. This will include supporting recruitment objectives, the student journey, alumni and industry engagement, engagement with national and international institutional and governmental partners (current and potential) as well as promoting research activity, staff successes and stakeholder engagement.
- Running KBS digital and social media presence, growing its presence and driving engagement.
- Plan and manage the delivery of cross-channel marketing campaign activity, including managing email campaigns, digital advertising, social media activity, web updates and assisting in the development of print collateral.
- Ensure KBS web content is optimised & updated for school marketing goals and improving the search engine optimisation and user experience of the KBS website.
- Liaise with specialised digital agencies for digital campaigns (e.g., banner adverts, and or promoted posts).
- Delivering large-scale digital events and producing video content (e.g., Developing a KBS content strategy in line with key recruitment periods).
- Gather insights to inform marketing activity by monitoring engagement and conversion rates, conduct desk-based research, analyse web data, and maintain audiences lists for campaign activity.
- Develop communications content across platforms for a variety of audiences including prospective students, current students, alumni, industry collaborators, and other important stakeholders (e.g., Working with central marketing and comms on major launches).
- Play a key role in identifying reputational risks and mitigations, and support in emergency/crisis communications situations on social media.
- To implement and refine the strategy for targeted student marketing activities for individual markets, collaborating with central marketing on large scale UG/PG, international recruitment events.
- Liaison with academic and administrative staff to request and collate information for communication purposes.
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases, and or digital content for digital dissemination.
- To keep up to date with market conditions and providing market intelligence.
- Ensure UL social media policy & GDPR compliance.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 14th of April 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Limerick!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job