Main purpose of the role:
Ensure that the goods received to the store are effectively managed at the point of receipt. Maintain the stock room, manage returns and ensure HACCP and Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• HACCP knowledge is desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise duties
• Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Previous stock management experience is desirable.
• Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
• Check and record goods inwards against delivery docket received
• Keep back stores area secure by controlling the movement of suppliers in goods receiving area
• Submit all invoice/delivery documentation to the relevant person on a daily basis
• Adhere to stocktaking procedures
• Maintain correct storage and documentation of returns
• Manage the breakdown, storage and return of combis
• Deal with all transactions with customers and suppliers in a professional manner
• Adhere to waste disposal procedures at all times
• Follow store security procedures.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 5th of May 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job