Working Hours: Full time 30 Hour week
(9-5 Mon – Thurs & 9 - 11 Fri)
This award-winning Laois based lead generation company are seeing unprecedented growth this year and are looking for a Business Development Representative to join their expanding team.
As a company, our core values are important to us, integrity, communication and transparency. We hire candidates who will embrace and foster these values within our supportive environment. We pride ourselves in attracting individuals with a positive attitude and aim to employ those who naturally understand our focus on customer experience and work to identify the needs and requirements of our clients. Our focus is on building long term relationships with our clients.
We are seeking to appoint a Business Development Representative to join our team. This role will focus primarily on generating quality appointments for our IT clients.
The below is an example of some of the responsibilities but is not limited to:
- You will work closely with the Delivery Director to deliver quality appointments for our clients across the IT space
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver agreed targets per month
- You will generate appointments across all channels primarily email and phone
- You will be a key player in the expansion of our business and will be dealing with both sales and marketing professionals daily.
- You will be expected to manage client’s diaries & allocate appointments accordingly
- You will be responsible for updating data & our internal CRM
Primary Role Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service abilities, responding to queries in a timely manner, with a friendly and professional tone.
- Confident Communicator with a professional telephone/ video conference and written manner
- Ability to achieve individual KPI’s, as well as working toward Team KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Strong Administration and Time Management skills.
- Ability to develop and submit weekly performance reports and other adhoc reports as required.
About You: Ability Skills: Administration, Computer Literacy, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills
Competency Skills: Teamwork, Working on own Initiative
- You have a proven track record in face to face or over the phone customer service skills.
- You have a positive and friendly personality.
- You’re a team player with the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- You have experience of working to designated targets or KPI’s.
- You must have excellent spoken and written English (additional language would be an advantage)
- You have strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Your phone manner and spoken voice should be clear, professional and warm.
- Your previous B2B or inside telesales experience will be seen as an advantage
- Full-time role – 30-hour working week – Monday – Thursday office based in our Mountrath, Co. Laois HQ –Friday flexibility to work remotely.
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Laptop provided
- Performance based bonuses
- Attractive commission structure in place
- Travel Expenses etc.
- A supportive and encouraging environment
- A focus on health and well-being with various initiatives
- Career development opportunities
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.