We are now recruiting Accommodation Assistants to join our team.
Working hours: 9 am to 4.30 pm OR an evening shift 2 pm to 10 pm.
The objective of the Role
Reporting to the Accommodation Supervisor, the Accommodation Assistant will execute housekeeping duties for the hotel including preparing rooms for guests and ensuring our general areas are maintained to the highest standard.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- To ensure that our bedrooms are cleaned to our highest standards
- Monitor the cleanliness of all public areas in the hotel.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a Cleaning or Accommodation position
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer:
- An opportunity to work in one of Ireland's heritage and best towns.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Complimentary meals while on duty
- Complimentary Car Parking Facilities
- On-going training and development
- Opportunity for further career progression
- Uniforms are provided
- Flexible working hours
- 10% discount in Gift Shop on site
- Discounted Gym Membership available
- Bike to work scheme
Click apply now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.