Cube Logistics has built its Global presence through strategic affiliations and targeted market growth that provides localised services in the United States, Singapore, Philippines, China, Indonesia, Australia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Dubai, and all over Europe giving Cube a reliable presence in more than 120 other countries worldwide.
We are based in Ballycoolin, Co. Dublin.
The person required to fill this role will preferably be a fully qualified accountant and have relevant experience in this sector, be exceptionally well organised, focused and will demonstrate high enthusiasm and energy as well as superior attention to detail.
He/she will be a problem solver with strong financial and reporting skills, and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Skills and Experience:
· Qualified is preferable; ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA however, the experience is more important if this is not the case.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience is essential.
· Experience with Azyra accounting software preferred.
· Outstanding follow-up and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
· Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining the order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong track record in managing multiple projects with a proven ability to prioritise.
· Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative.
· Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
· An ability to handle highly confidential situations with professionalism and tact.· Have an interest in the Logistics industry.
Role and Responsibilities Include:
· The successful candidate will report directly to and work closely with the FC & the Operations Director.
· You will support the efficient functioning and growth of the finance, office management, and administrative functions.
· Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts payableManaging purchase order process
· Processing bank transactions and completing bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
· Prepare sales reports
· Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
· Preparing monthly supplier payment schedule.
· VAT returns
· Performing other administrative duties as needed to assist all departments across the business
· Preparation of Monthly & Quarterly management accounts
· Preparation and submission to auditors of annual financial statements.
· Liaising with auditors and preparation of audit schedules.
· Responsible for data protection and other compliance policies.
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.