We are looking for an Accounting and Finance Manager. You will be reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for the Accounting and Finance Function. You will have the opportunity to create and reshape accounting and control processes in a highly fast-paced and growing business. The role will involve great responsibility from day 1 and an opportunity to see the immediate impact of your actions on the development of the business.
- Timely and accurate monthly reporting (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cashflow)
- Prepare Annual Accounts, periodic Management Accounts and financial reporting as required
- Contact person for key external stakeholders such as auditors, banks, company registration office, tax authorities
- Oversee and manage of all day-to-day accounting, processes, payments, invoices, intercompany transactions, salaries
- Maintain and evaluate records of all services provided to assess sustainability and viability of those services
- Provide financial analysis and information to non-accounting staff to support decision making.
- Completion of bank and general ledger reconciliations, and investment strategies
- Regular cash forecasting and treasury management
- Regular tax reporting (VAT, corporate income tax)
- Oversee and maintain documentation required for keeping companies in good standing
- Oversight of Finance Function
- Support in execution of the business model including initiating projects to improve the Finance function to align with the business model. This includes project management within the Finance Function
Skills And Experience
- University degree
- The role would suit a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- At least five years’ active experience of accounting and tax, including experience with the above detailed tasks
- English language fluent speaker, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs, especially excel
Who are you?
- A self-starter who is a team player as well as being able to work independently
- Integrity and good ability to co-operate with a strong focus on solutions rather than problems
- Able to make decisions and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects, working effectively as part of a team to drive projects and deliverables
- An eye for detail, ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Ability to communicate information and concepts clearly and logically, setting time specific and achievable expectations
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 10th of April 2022
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.