Summary of Loan Reporting & Operations Team Responsibilities:
- Investor Reporting - Trustee reporting, Special Servicer reporting, wire remittance (CMBS, CME, FHA & Freddie Mac)
- Accounting Valuations – loan portfolio accounting, reporting and valuations
- Investment and Corporate Accounting – cash lags, daily receipt accounts, monthly reconciliations and KIR reporting
- Treasury - Managing multiple international bank and borrower relationships, wire releases, and waterfall structures.
- Proactively communicate issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with finance teams on reporting submissions and close tasks.
- Anticipate issues that may adversely affect portfolio performance and take action to reduce risks.
- Lead and manage special projects as assigned, as well as propose and drive process enhancements and automation.
- Cultivate both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each portfolio function.
- Review policies and procedures and ensure consistency across the regions.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA/CFA a plus)
- 3 - 5 years of accounting/financial reporting and analysis experience
- Proven ability to analyze data and the underlying drivers of results
- STAT and GAAP reporting and Financial Information Systems knowledge a plus
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities under challenging time frames
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively with various counterparts
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, highly organized and exceptional time management
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to work with SQL, Power BI & Word.
- Experience with Prudential Financial systems a plus (Oracle & other financial applications)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of commercial loans, a plus
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
Pramerica is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants’ gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. Pramerica’s aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by Pramerica will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within Pramerica.
Pramerica has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job