Based in the North Cork area, Avonmore Electrical Co. Ltd is seeking suitably experienced candidates who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable function in a busy manufacturing industry organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work in a family-run business with over 60 years of industry experience.
The primary role will be in Accounts Payable covering a Maternity Leave contract.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have a very good working knowledge of Account Payable with 3 to 5 years experience.
- Have a good working knowledge of Nominal ledgers.
- Be responsible for Management Accounts.
- Competent in ROS, VAT & Vat Returns, Intrasat etc.
- Have experience in a busy work environment.
- Working knowledge of accounts packages and ERP systems.
- Knowledge in Brexit compliance.
- Have the ability to time manage efficiently while working to a deadline.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
Desirable Qualifications: Qualified Account Technician / Part Qualified CIMA Accountant.
Experience: 3 plus years in an accounting environment.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday the 11th of May 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.