Priority Drilling in Galway are seeking a detail-orientated professional with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook. Applicants must also have excellent communication skills and a friendly yet assertive approach. Remote working option available post-training.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing digital timesheets, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in our project tracking and payroll processes.
Priroity Drilling Ltd., Ranmore, Killimor, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, H53 N7F2.
Job Type: - Full Time
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of timesheets by site based personnel.
- Input and verify project-specific details in our system.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly timesheet reports using Mircosoft Office (Excel)
- Collaborate and work with payroll and accounts departments, adapting to evolving roles.
- Continuously learn and suggest process improvements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Strong communication skills, with friendly and assertive approach.
- Self-motivate, detail-oriented, and willing to learn.
- Discretion and confidentiality is a key aspect of the role.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Inclusive work environment. After initial training remote working may be an option.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON AND UPLOAD A COVER LETTER AND CV TO APPLY
Priority Drilling td is an equal opportunity employer.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.