Biocel Ltd is looking to hire an Accounts Assistant with an immediate start.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but are not confined to:
- Tracking and processing purchase orders into financial system.
- Processing and coding of purchases invoices into financial system.
- Monthly supplier Accounts Reconciliation
- Preparing supplier payments runs weekly and monthly.
- General accounts work.
- Preparation of reports requested by management.
- Ad hoc office and administrative duties as required.
- Experience of payroll processing would be an advantage but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an accounts department.
- An accounting Technician qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and advanced IT skills.
- Quick learner with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- You are highly organised.
- Flexible approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5 days a week are required on-site.
And in return, here's what you can expect from us:
- A rewarding job in a thriving, vibrant company,
- A competitive salary and benefits,
- Great local and international colleagues,
- Training opportunities and room for personal development.
Click apply now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.