EGT Leisure Ltd has the opportunity for a candidate to join our busy Accounts team.
Location: Dundalk Town Centre
Hours: 3 Days per week
EGT Leisure Ltd
We are based in Dundalk and opened our office in October 2019. Our markets include Ireland, Italy, Portugal, and Malta.
We have a team of 6 people in Dundalk and our headquarters is based in Bulgaria.
EGT Leisure provides a competitive working environment with a team of professionals who respond quickly to the rapidly changing trends in the gaming industry.
We are expanding quickly and are seeking a part-time Accounts Assistant.
- The successful candidate will report to the company Accountant and be responsible for assisting and maintaining various aspects of accounts for the company.
- The position is initially part-time, with the potential of full-time.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an accounting environment with an excellent work ethic.
- Attention to detail is essential, with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties of the Role
- Manage Debtors and Creditors Ledgers
- Complete monthly stock take reports and reconciliation at month end
- Assist with Posting month end journals
- Post all accounting entries to trial balance
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Variance Analysis of Actuals against Budget and Forecast
- Assist in yearly budget preparation
- Undertake any other assignments and administrative duties as may be reasonably required by the company accountant
- Develop and maintain alongside other members of staff detailed excel account files.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Relevant financial Qualification or Studying for a relevant qualification or substantial relevant experience. (IATI: Accounting Technician)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role/environment.
- Advance knowledge and experience of using MS .. Excel essential
- Experience in accounts software. Intact / Sage essential .. Quick Books desired but not essential
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, a methodical and logical approach to work
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the company and has demonstrable experience with meeting deadlines
- Experience in working across different departments to achieve and maintain results
- Excellent telephone manner must be comfortable dealing with customers.
- Experience working in credit control is desired, but not essential.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 30th of September 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.