BWG Foods owns and operates the SPAR, EUROSPAR, MACE, Londis and XL brands in the Republic of Ireland, working in partnership with independent retailers with more than 1,000 stores serving local communities right across the country. The stores serve in excess of one million shoppers every single day.
The wholesale division of BWG Foods also includes BWG Foodservice, Corrib Food Products and Heaney Meats as well as Value Centre, 4 Aces and Better Deal, our nationwide network of Cash and Carry branches.
Applications are invited for the role of Administrative Assistant on a permanent, full-time basis with Corrib Food Products in Galway.
- Ensuring accurate, professional and speedy processing of customer orders through checkout
- Handling money efficiently and accurately
- Communicating effectively with customers and staff
- Projecting a professional image at all times
- Ensuring compliance with the Wholesale Standards Programme.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner
- Monitoring and reporting shortages in either stock or cash
- Co-operation and participation in all Health & Safety and Security requirements
- Customer service queries
- Assisting with customer sales
- Assisting with replenishment when required
- Other associated duties as requested
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with customers
- Have strong numerical ability
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Possess product knowledge
- Possess excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Be dedicated and flexible
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job