Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We currently have a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Managing a high volume of incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
• Ensure all collated information from incoming calls, emails, mail and verbal communication is correctly and completely entered into the CRM system or appropriate system as required
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Follow up to ensure resolution of customer interactions, process customer accounts, amend corrections and file documents.
• General administration work: filing (hard & soft), photocopying, scanning, binding, recording of timesheets, generation of customer statements and reports as required.
• Ensure reports sent to customers are accurate and information is correct.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
• Actively promoting Milk Recording, Herd Health, AI and all other service of Munster Bovine
• Ensure Standard Operating procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure that the role is carried out pro-actively with energy, commitment, professionalism and discretion, quickly adapting to the position
• Ensure customer confidentiality is maintained
• Ensure adhoc project timelines are followed and delivered in a timely manner
• During our peak season – weekend cover will be required.
• Any other duties as assigned by your line manager to include support to other areas of the Administration Team and reception cover as required
Applicants for this position must have:
• A recognized office administration training course or a relevant third level degree.
• A minimum of one year’s relevant post qualification experience.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced office environment, multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• CRM system experience an advantage.
• Microsoft Office in particular Excel.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest to Denise Murphy, HR Officer by clicking the apply now button below.
Closing Date Friday 19th February 2020.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.