VSS Ireland Ltd. are currently recruiting for a Full-time Permanent Administrative Assistant to join our team in our headquarters, Carlow.
About VSS Ireland Ltd.
VSS Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading building compliance company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance and installation services across our Fire Related Services,
Air Handling and water hygiene divisions to all manner of facilities nationwide. VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
As an Administration Assistant you will be highly organised and detail-oriented, responsible, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy. You will represent the company in a professional and supportive manner, developing and maintaining positive working relationships with our clients as well as co-workers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer and transfer of calls and e-mails.
• Responsible for assisting management with queries and administrative tasks.
• Communicate with clients such as booking confirmation of scheduled works relevant aftersales customer care via telephone and emails and address any inquiries or concerns.
• Data inputting, processing data through internal systems, formulating and maintaining databases.
• Organise accommodation and travelling employees and guests of the company.
• Ordering office suppliers and maintain office equipment.
• Select appropriate uniforms and PPE gear for new starters.
• Working in compliance with high customer service standards and company practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proven work experience as an Administrator, Front Office Representative, or similar role working in an office administrative busy role.
• Positive professional attitude and ability develop relationships.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) experience working with a CRM (Salesforce) is desirable.
• Fluent English (both written and oral).
Salary and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary, DOE.
- Career progression.
• Relevant experience required.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and Cover note today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.