Location: Cork/CHO 4
Where a physical presence is not required, the successful candidate will work from home in line with Covid-19 guidelines. Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure all referrals from the HSE are responded to within the required timeframe.
- Liaise with the Carer Wellbeing Manager to book carers in for assessment and interventions.
- Liaise with family carers and the HSE, as appropriate, to inform them of arrangements made for supports.
- Provide information to family carers by phone / email or post as required.
- Complete the administrative duties required to support the Carer Wellbeing Manager to refer the carer to agreed interventions – this may involve referral to counselling, referral to respite services etc
- Manage bookings for education programmes for carers engaged in the project.
- Comply with all internal processes for the processing of invoices, and work closely with the finance department to ensure accuracy of same.
- Ensure purchasing is in line with the Organisation’s policies.
- Perform administrative duties and provide support to the Carer Wellbeing Manager – this may include typing, photocopying, filing and contacting people via phone, email or text.
- Check the project email inbox and respond or escalate queries as required.
- Manage any post associated with the project.
- Create and maintain files in line with policies and procedures.
- Enter data from the project onto agreed spreadsheets.
Systems and Databases
- Enter data onto the Organisation’s CRM / Carers Outcome Star system as required.
- Set up online appointments / education programmes as required.
- Use the finance system to generate POs and other systems required by the Organisation e.g. MS Teams, HR Locker etc.
Emergency Care Scheme
- Support the administration of the Family Carers Ireland Emergency Care Scheme in relation to the family carers involved in the Carer Wellbeing Project.
- Compile data for inclusion into monthly activity reports.
- Carry out your position and responsibilities in line with the Organisation’s values, policies, procedures and processes.
- Undertake all reasonable work instructions in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively participate in performance management initiatives.
- Ask questions to clarify understanding of job expectations, communications, projects and other workplace initiatives.
- Manage time effectively to deliver on tasks assigned.
- Practice self-care and open communication.
- Attend team meetings and events.
Health Safety and Environmental
- Ensure the Organisation’s Health and Safety policy and procedures are adhered to and carry out your roles and responsibilities as detailed in the relevant policies and procedures.
- Report and engage in the investigation of any safeguarding issues, Children First concerns or complaints as per the Organisation’s procedures.
Policies & Procedures
- Adhere to the Organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Undertake other duties as may be required and assigned by the Organisation from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Leaving cert (or equivalent) and pursued further studies in Office Administration or IT;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy office environment;
- Experience of working remotely;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work within a dynamic environment;
- Excellent IT Skills- mainly MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience setting up video calls through platforms like Zoom;
- Flexibility in attitude and approach to the job and a willingness to help others;
- A reflective approach to their work and a willingness to learn and desire to implement a culture of continuous improvement;
- A strong work ethic with excellent attention to detail;
- Effective time management skills and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple activities and keep stakeholders informed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team;
- Fluency in English (written and verbal);
- Have experience working in a highly confidential environment.
Applicants are invited to submit their up-to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!