North Leinster Money Advice & Budgeting ServiceDrogheda, County Louth€13,922 - €20,546 per yearContractPart-time
The Administrator will provide full secretarial and administrative support to the company, as required for the effective and efficient operation of the service.
Overall, duties may include:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support, including typing, record keeping, filing, input and maintenance of data information etc. as required.
- To prepare and maintain, in cooperation with the Money Adviser/Money Advice Coordinator(MAC) and Regional Manager full and proper financial records of all transactions carried out on behalf of the company and where appropriate, preparing weekly payroll, bank transactions and submitting PAYE/PRSI returns.
- To perform reception duties during opening hours of the service.
- To work in an administrative capacity with the Money Advic Coordinator, Money Adviser and including maintenance of the MABS database and updating details/data relating to the Loan Guarantee Fund.
- To prepare and assist in the collection of data for the monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- To be responsible for the compiling and collating of statistics for the Company and the Citizens Information Board.
- To undertake ongoing training and professional development, appropriate to the position.
- To perform other duties appropriate to the role which may be required and agreed with the Money Advice Coordinator from time to time.